Weybourne Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting on Wednesday, 6th December, 2017 (7.30pm) at the Village Hall, Weybourne.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held 1/11/17.
3a. Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
3b. To receive reports from County & District Councillors.
3c. To receive Police Report.
(a) To approve invoices for payment:-
P.Bullimore £248.69 (clerks salary), HMRC £62.20 (tax on clerks salary)
Weybourne V.Hall £16.00 (hire of hall), P.Bullimore £33.52 (clerks expenses)
E-on £53.10 (electricity), Anglian Water Business Ltd £49.83 (allotment water).
(b) To consider Budget & Precept for 2018-19.
(c) To note new External Audit arrangements w.e.f. 2017-18.
(a) To note information/decisions received from NNDC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda was printed.
(c) To receive & consider update re 25 & 25a Pine Walk.
(d) To receive update re consultation by Dong Energy on Hornsea Windfarm
(e) To receive update re Affordable Housing
(f) To receive update re “paperless” planning consultation system.
6. Highways & Footpath matters:
(a) To consider extension of 20 mph speed limit in the Church St/Holt Rd area.
(b) To receive update re the restoration of the pond in Beach Lane
(c) To receive update re white lines at western end of Station Rd & Church Street
(d) To note/consider the beck overflowing nr.All Saints Cl., & Rosedale Bns (PF)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
(a) To receive report re allotments (RW)
9. Village Hall:
(a) To receive report re Village Hall (PF)
10. Cemetery & Churchyard:
(a) To note damage & receive update re churchyard wall.
11. Harry Dawson Playing Field:
(a) To receive report re HDPF (PT).
12. Weybourne Community Fund: To receive report re WCF (RW)
13. Governance: (a) Review Code of Conduct.(b) To note new Data Protection Regs
14. To receive General Correspondence. (not included on agenda)
15. Public Participation (comments/other matters)
16. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Clerk 30/11/17. (24, Beech Ave., Sheringham) ([email protected])