Weybourne Parish Council
Annual Parish Council Meeting on Wednesday, 20th May, 2015 at the Village Hall, Weybourne. (7.30pm)
1a. Election of Chairman & Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
1b. To receive and consider apologies
1c. To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items
1d. To receive update re PC elections and membership.
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held 1/4/15.
3a. Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
3b. To receive reports from County & District Councillors.
3c. To receive Police Report.
(a) To approve invoices for payment:-
P.Bullimore £246.40 (clerks salary), HMRC £61.40 (tax on clerks salary)
Weybourne V.Hall £15.00 (hire of hall), P.Bullimore £40.51 (clerks expenses)
Secret Gardens £152.00 (grass cuts x 2), NNDC £104.00 (cemetery bin empty)
Graphic Edge £22.00 (allotment signs), Aon UK Ltd £1302.21 (insurance prem)
(b) To receive verbal report re donation to Weybourne from Statoil.
(a) To note information/decisions received from NNDC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda was printed.
(c) To receive update re the Marlpit
(d) PF/15/0489; Installation of ground & chimney antenna (11, All Saints Cl)
6. Highways & Footpath matters:
(a) To receive update re the pond in Beach Lane.
(b) To receive update/consider vehicle activated sign
(c) To further consider installation of the new bench seat on Station Rd.
(d) To further consider heavy lorries using Station Road
(e) To consider a “no cold calling zone” for Pine Walk.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
(a) To receive report re allotments. (RW)
(b) To consider additional fencing near the raised allotment beds (JR)
(c) To consider signs warning pet owners re chemical hazards
9. Village Hall:
(a) To receive report re Village Hall (PF)
10. Cemetery & Churchyard:
(a) To consider additional memorial adjacent to War Memorial
11. Harry Dawson Playing Field:
(a) To receive report re HDPF (PT).
(b) To receive update & further consider a skate ramp on the HDPF.
(c) To consider financial contribution towards new rubber matting.
12. Weybourne Community Fund:
(a) To receive report re WCF (KM)
13. To further consider Affordable Housing.
14. To receive update re repairs/maintenance of the War Memorial
15. To review/revisit the PC Website
16. To receive General Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
17. Public Participation (comments/other matters)
18. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items.
Clerk: P.Bullimore, 24, Beech Ave., Sheringham, NR26 8NS (01263 822864)
14/5/15 [email protected]