Weybourne Parish Council
Meeting on Wednesday, 7th August, 2013 at the Village Hall, Weybourne, commencing at 7.30pm
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held 3/7/13 (circulated)
3a. Resolution re Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
3b. To receive reports from County & District Councillors.
3c. To receive Police Report
(a) To approve invoices for payment:-
Secret Gardens £78.00 (grass cutting), T.T.Jones Electrical £338.57 (light maintce)
E-on £121.68 (electricity), P.Bullimore £238.60 (clerks salary), HMRC £59.60 (tax)
Weybourne V.Hall £13.00 (hire of hall), P.Bullimore £14.10 (clerks expenses)
NNDC £748.80 (Dog bin emptying), Nfk Parish Training P’Ship £150.00 (Training)
Graphic Edge £23.50 (printing newsletter)
(b) To consider Environment Agency invoice; Drainage Chg (Community Field)
(a) To note information/decisions received from NNDC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda was printed.
(c) PF/13/0803; Erectn of Holiday Lodges at Sandy Hill Lane.
6. Highways & Footpath matters:
(a) To receive update & progress, further car parking for the village.
(b) To receive update re Highways Partnership Scheme (LED lights)
(c) To consider further grit bins in the village.
(d) To receive brief report & consider ownership/rights on footpath nr.allotments
(e) To consider Natural Englands final consultation on new coast path.
(f) To note and consider overgrown footpaths in village (KM)
(g) To consider illegal parking in village (KM)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
(a) To receive report re allotments (RW)
9. Village Hall:
(a) To receive report re Village Hall (PF)
(b) To receive report & consider dangerous trees adjacent to V.Hall.
(c) To consider Horticultural Committees letter re Insurance (KM)
10. Cemetery & Churchyard:
(a) To receive update & consider repair of War Memorial
(b) To receive verbal report re Churchyard Public Liability Insurance
(c) To receive verbal report re proposed work on trees.
11. Harry Dawson Playing Field:
(a) To receive report re HDPF (PT)
12. Weybourne Community Fund:
(a) To receive report re WCF (KM)
13. To consider Nfk Coast Partnership questionnaire (circulated)
14. To consider/establish a co-option procedure for councillors.
15. To consider creation of a PC website (KM)
16. To consider Registration under Data Protection Act 1998.
17. To consider acquisition of Beach Lane car park (KM)
18. To receive General Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
19. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
20. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items.
Clerk, P.Bullimore, 24, Beech Ave.,Sheringham, NR26 8NS – 01263 822864
e-mail: [email protected]