Weybourne Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting on
Thursday, 6th December, 2018. (7.30pm) at the village hall.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items
2a. To approve the minutes of the meeting held 7/11/18.
3a. Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
3b. To receive reports from County & District Councillors.
3c. To receive Police Report.
(a) To approve invoices for payment:-
Shrublands Garden Servs £740.00 (felling tree), E-on £60.34 (electricity – lights)
Anglian Water Business £9.55 (allot.water), PF Gardening £40.00 (weedkill – cem.)
(b) To consider Budget & Precept for 2019-20.
(c) To consider Norfolk CC’s consultation on their budget.
(a) To note information/decisions received from NNDC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda was printed.
(c) To receive update re Hornsea Windfarm.
(d) Talk re Affordable Housing by NNDC & Hastoe Housing; re Beach Lane site
6. Highways & Footpath matters:
(a) To receive update re the restoration of the pond in Beach Lane
(b) To receive update re the state of the beach
(c) To receive update re road signs on A149 nr.cemetery
(d) To receive update re cuts on winter bus timetables
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
(a) To receive report re allotments (RW & AC)
9. Village Hall:
(a) To receive report re Village Hall.
(b) To receive update re dead tree nr entrance to village hall.
10. Cemetery & Churchyard:
(a) To receive update re path through the Churchyard to the east gate.
11. Harry Dawson Playing Field: (a) To receive report re HDPF (PT).
12. Weybourne Community Fund: To receive report re WCF (RW)
(a) To consider communication with parishioners (LS)
(b) To consider repairs to Notice Board (RG)
14. To receive update re installations & toilets for Deep History Coast
15. To receive General Correspondence. (not included on agenda)
16. Public Participation (comments/other matters)
17. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
***** Clerk 29/11/18. (01263 822864)
***** (24, Beech Ave., Sheringham) ([email protected])