Weybourne Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting on Wednesday, 7th December, 2016 at the Village Hall, Weybourne. – 7.30pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held 7/11/16.
3a. Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
3b. To receive reports from County & District Councillors.
3c. To receive Police Report.
(a) To approve invoices for payment:-
P.Bullimore £246.20 (clerks salary), HMRC £61.60 (tax on clerks salary)
Weybourne V.Hall £15.00 (hire of hall), P.Bullimore £43.75 (clerks expenses)
E-on £48.54 (electricity – lights), Secret Gardens £76.00 (grass cutting)
Morston PC £46.33 (1/3 share of SLCC sub)
(b) To consider Budget and Precept for 2017/18.
(a) To note information/decisions received from NNDC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda was printed.
(c) To receive update re listing buildings.
(d) To receive & consider update re 25 & 25a Pine Walk.
(e) To consider name for new development opposite The Maltings Hotel.
6. Highways & Footpath matters:
(a) To consider neglected gardens in the village (AC).
(b) To further consider parishioners letter re lorries in Church St/Station Rd.
(c) To receive update re state of Shelter and Bus Stop area (RG, PG, & JR)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
(a) To receive report re allotments (RW)
9. Village Hall:
(a) To receive report re Village Hall (PF)
(b) To receive update re registration of village hall and land.
10. Cemetery & Churchyard:
(a) To receive update re repair to step at eastern gate of churchyard (JR)
11. Harry Dawson Playing Field: To receive report re HDPF (PT)
12. Weybourne Community Fund: To receive report re WCF (RW)
13. To receive General Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items.
Clerk 1/12/16 – 01263 822864 – ([email protected])
24, Beech Ave.,
Sheringham, NR26 8NS.