Weybourne Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting on
Wednesday, 7th November, 2018. (7.30pm) at the village hall.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items
1c. To note appointment of new Parish Clerk.
2a. To approve the minutes of the meeting held 3/10/18.
3a. Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
3b. To receive reports from County & District Councillors.
3c. To receive Police Report.
(a) To approve invoices for payment:-
P.Bullimore £255.70 (clerks salary), HMRC £63.80 (tax on clerks salary)
Weybourne V.Hall £16.00 (hire of hall), P.Bullimore £37.62 (clerks expenses)
E-on £58.40 (electricity), Morston PC. £5.58 (photocopying), S.Meakin £19.20
(files), NNDC £1,351.28 (cost of by-election), P.Bullimore £248.50 (holiday pay)
(b) To consider donation to N.Norfolk Community Transport.
(a) To note information/decisions received from NNDC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda was printed.
(c) To receive update re Hornsea Windfarm.
(d) To receive update re Affordable Housing
(e) To note PC responses re PF/18/1869 and PF/18/1880.
6. Highways & Footpath matters:
(a) To receive update re the restoration of the pond in Beach Lane
(b) To receive update re the state of the beach
(c) To receive update re road signs in the village
(d) To note/consider illegal signs on verges (JR)
(e) To consider /note Highways Parish Partnership Scheme – 2019/20.
(f) To note/consider the cuts on winter bus timetables
(g) To consider proposed bollards on verge nr Jericho House, Station Road.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
(a) To receive report re allotments (RW)
9. Village Hall:
(a) To receive report re Village Hall.
(b) To receive update re dead tree nr entrance to village hall.
10. Cemetery & Churchyard:
(a) To receive update re path through the Churchyard to the east gate.
11. Harry Dawson Playing Field: (a) To receive report re HDPF (PT).
12. Weybourne Community Fund: To receive report re WCF (RW)
13. Governance: To receive update re Data Protection Regulations.
14. To receive update re installations for Deep History Coast
15. To receive General Correspondence. (not included on agenda)
16. Public Participation (comments/other matters)
17. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
***** Clerk 1/11/18. (01263 822864)
***** (24, Beech Ave., Sheringham) ([email protected])