Weybourne Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting on
Wednesday, 3rd October, 2018. in the Function Room at the Ship. (7.30pm)
(parking is available at the village hall)
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items
1c. To consider the vacancy for a Parish Clerk.
2a. To approve the minutes of the meeting held 5/9/18.
3a. Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
3b. To receive reports from County & District Councillors.
3c. To receive Police Report.
(a) To approve invoices for payment:-
P.Bullimore £255.50 (clerks salary), HMRC £64.00 (tax on clerks salary)
Weybourne V.Hall £16.00 (hire of hall), P.Bullimore £31.26 (clerks expenses)
E-on £60.34 (electricity), T.T.Jones Elect. £54.49 (mtce; street lights),
Secret Gardens £76.00 (grass cuts), Norse East. Ltd £348.11 (HDPF Mtce)
(a) To note information/decisions received from NNDC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda was printed.
(c) To receive update re Hornsea Windfarm.
(d) To receive update re Affordable Housing
6. Highways & Footpath matters:
(a) To receive update re the restoration of the pond in Beach Lane
(b) To receive update re the state of the beach
(c) To consider road signs in the village
(d) To receive update re deposits of earth/rubble adjacent to Beach Lane car pk.
(e) To consider /note Highways Parish Partnership Scheme – 2019/20.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
(a) To receive report re allotments (RW)
9. Village Hall:
(a) To receive report re Village Hall.
10. Cemetery & Churchyard:
(a) To receive update re path through the Churchyard to the east gate.
(b) To receive update re connecting water supply to the cemetery.
11. Harry Dawson Playing Field: (a) To receive report re HDPF (PT).
12. Weybourne Community Fund: To receive report re WCF (RW)
13. Governance: To receive update re Data Protection Regulations.
14. To receive update re installations for Deep History Coast
15. To receive General Correspondence. (not included on agenda)
16. Public Participation (comments/other matters)
17. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
***** Clerk 27/9/18. (01263 822864)
***** (24, Beech Ave., Sheringham) ([email protected])