Weybourne Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting on
Wednesday, 4th April, 2018. (7.30pm) at the Village Hall, Weybourne.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held 7/3/18.
3a. Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
3b. To receive reports from County & District Councillors.
3c. To receive Police Report.
(a) To approve invoices for payment:-
P.Bullimore £248.69 (clerks salary), HMRC £62.20 (tax on clerks salary)
Weybourne V.Hall £16.00 (hire of hall), P.Bullimore £35.78 (clerks expenses)
E-on £47.95 (electricity), Morston PC £4.20 (photocopying)
(a) To note information/decisions received from NNDC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda was printed.
(c) To note/consider the NNDC “Weybourne Concessions”
(d) To receive update re Hornsea Windfarm.
(e) To receive update re Affordable Housing
(f) To note PC’s responses to PF/18/0467 and PF/18/0441.
6. Highways & Footpath matters:
(a) To receive update re the restoration of the pond in Beach Lane
(b) To receive update re white line in Church Street
(c) To note Norfolk CC grant re “gates” on A149 near cemetery.
(d) To note/consider the return of the four wheel rubbish cart from parishioner
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
(a) To receive report re allotments (RW)
9. Village Hall:
(a) To receive report re Village Hall (PF)
(b) To note/consider letter from Village Hall Management Committee (attached)
10. Cemetery & Churchyard:
(a) To consider a sign re parking in cemetery lay-by.
(b) To consider repair of roadside & verge adjacent to cemetery lay-by.
11. Harry Dawson Playing Field:
(a) To receive report re HDPF (PT).
12. Weybourne Community Fund: To receive report re WCF (RW)
13. Governance: (a) To receive update re new Data Protection Regs
14. To receive General Correspondence. (not included on agenda)
15. Public Participation (comments/other matters)
16. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Clerk 29/3/18. (24, Beech Ave., Sheringham) ([email protected])