Weybourne Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting on
Wednesday, 7th March, 2018. (7.30pm) at the Village Hall, Weybourne.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held 7/2/18
3a. Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
3b. To receive reports from County & District Councillors.
3c. To receive Police Report.
(a) To approve invoices for payment:-
P.Bullimore £248.69 (clerks salary), HMRC £62.20 (tax on clerks salary)
Weybourne V.Hall £16.00 (hire of hall), P.Bullimore £33.14 (clerks expenses)
E-on £53.10 (electricity), Anglian Water Business £47.82 (water; allotments)
Nfk Parish Training & Support £150.00 (sub), Information Commissioner £35.00
(b) To consider contract for electricity (street lighting)
(a) To note information/decisions received from NNDC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda was printed.
(c) To note PCs response to PF/18/0159; Extension at 17, Beck Close.
(d) To receive update re Hornsea Windfarm.
(e) To receive update re Affordable Housing
(f) To receive update re “paperless” planning consultation system.
(g) To consider PF/18/0359; 3 Roof Lights at 25a, Pine Walk.
6. Highways & Footpath matters:
(a) To receive update re the restoration of the pond in Beach Lane
(b) To receive update re white lines at western end of Station Rd & Church Street
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
(a) To receive report re allotments (RW)
9. Village Hall:
(a) To receive report re Village Hall (PF)
(b) To receive update re legal/financial responsibilities for V.Hall
10. Cemetery & Churchyard:
(a) To receive update re churchyard wall.
11. Harry Dawson Playing Field:
(a) To receive report re HDPF (PT).
12. Weybourne Community Fund: To receive report re WCF (RW)
13. Governance: (a) To receive update re new Data Protection Regs
14. To receive General Correspondence. (not included on agenda)
15. Public Participation (comments/other matters)
16. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Clerk 1/3/18. (24, Beech Ave., Sheringham) ([email protected])