WPC Agenda August 2018
Weybourne Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting on Wednesday, 1st August, 2018.
at the Village Hall, Weybourne. (7.30pm)
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items
2a. To approve the minutes of the meeting held 4/7/18.
2b. To receive update re parish council vacancy.
3a. Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
3b. To receive reports from County & District Councillors.
3c. To receive Police Report.
(a) To approve invoices for payment:-
P.Bullimore £255.50 (clerks salary), HMRC £64.00 (tax on clerks salary)
Weybourne V.Hall £16.00 (hire of hall), P.Bullimore £37.15 (clerks expenses)
E-on £58.40 (electricity).
(a) To note information/decisions received from NNDC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda was printed.
(c) To note PC decisions re PF/18/0880, PF/18/0982, & PF/18/1189.
(d) To receive update re Hornsea Windfarm.
(e) To receive update re Affordable Housing
6. Highways & Footpath matters:
(a) To receive update re the restoration of the pond in Beach Lane
(b) To receive update re white lines in Church Street & Station Road.
(c) To receive update re “gates” on A149 near cemetery.
(d) To receive update re Community Transport Scheme for Weybourne
(e) To consider /note Highways Parish Partnership Scheme – 2019/20.
(f) To consider additional dog bin for beach car park (PG).
(g) To consider lack of communication re recent filming at the beach/car park.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
(a) To receive report re allotments (RW)
9. Village Hall:
(a) To receive report re Village Hall.
10. Cemetery & Churchyard:
(a) To receive update re War Memorial & path thro C’Yard
(b) To consider connecting water supply to the cemetery.
11. Harry Dawson Playing Field: (a) To receive report re HDPF (PT).
12. Weybourne Community Fund: To receive report re WCF (RW)
13. Governance: To receive update re Data Protection Regulations.
14. To receive update re installations for Deep History Coast
15. To receive update re Communications (Phone, TV, B’Band)
16. To consider future financing of village defibrillator.
17. To receive General Correspondence. (not included on agenda)
18. Public Participation (comments/other matters)
19. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
***** Clerk 26/7/18. (01263 822864)
***** (24, Beech Ave., Sheringham) ([email protected])
This entry was posted in Agendas 2018
. Bookmark the permalink