Weybourne Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting on
Wednesday, 4th July, 2018. at the Village Hall, Weybourne. (7.30pm)
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items
2a. To approve the minutes of the meeting held 6/6/18.
2b. To note resignation of member on 19/6/18.
3a. Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
3b. To receive reports from County & District Councillors.
3c. To receive Police Report.
(a) To approve invoices for payment:-
P.Bullimore £255.70 (clerks salary), HMRC £63.80 (tax on clerks salary)
Weybourne V.Hall £16.00 (hire of hall), P.Bullimore £39.41 (clerks expenses)
E-on £60.34 (electricity), T.T.Jones Electrical £54.49 (street light mtce.)
(a) To note information/decisions received from NNDC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda was printed.
(c) PF/18/0996; Erectn of extn. & roof light; 16, Home Farm Rise.
(d) To receive update re Hornsea Windfarm.
(e) To receive update re Affordable Housing
(f) PF/18/1067; Demolition of garage & erectn of extn; 33, Beck Close.
(g) PF/18/1058; Conversion of Dwelling to 2 units; Gasche’s, The Street.
6. Highways & Footpath matters:
(a) To receive update re the restoration of the pond in Beach Lane
(b) To receive update re white lines in Church Street & Station Road.
(c) To receive update re “gates” on A149 near cemetery.
(d) To receive update re Community Transport Scheme for Weybourne
(e) To note Highways Parish Partnership Scheme – 2019/20.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
(a) To receive report re allotments (RW)
9. Village Hall:
(a) To receive report re Village Hall.
(b) To note reply from WVHMC re public parking (non- hall users).
10. Cemetery & Churchyard:
(a) To note/consider letter from parishioner re War Memorial & path thro C’Yard
11. Harry Dawson Playing Field:
(a) To receive report re HDPF (PT).
12. Weybourne Community Fund: To receive report re WCF (RW)
13. Governance: To receive update re Data Protection Regulations.
14. To note/consider installations re Deep History Coast
15. To consider parishioners concerns re Communications (Phone, TV, B’Band)
16. To receive General Correspondence. (not included on agenda)
17. Public Participation (comments/other matters)
18. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
***** Clerk 28/6//18. (01263 822864)
***** (24, Beech Ave., Sheringham) ([email protected])
About this siteWelcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our village.