Weybourne Parish Council
Annual Parish Council Meeting on
Wednesday, 2nd May, 2018. at the Village Hall, Weybourne.
(to follow the Parish Meeting which starts at 7pm)
1a. To elect Chairman and sign Declaration of Acceptance of Office. *****
1b. To receive and consider apologies
1c. To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held 4/4/18.
3a. Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
3b. To receive reports from County & District Councillors.
3c. To receive Police Report.
(a) To approve invoices for payment:-
P.Bullimore £248.89 (clerks salary), HMRC £62.00 (tax on clerks salary)
Weybourne V.Hall £16.00 (hire of hall), P.Bullimore £33.52 (clerks expenses)
E-on £53.10 (electricity), Morston PC £57.69 (GDPR training),
E.Farrow £45.00 (VAS mtce), J.Green Payroll Serv. £70.00 (payroll fees),
Came & Co £899.15 (Insurance), Graphic Edge £15.30 (printing posters/agendas),
C.Goodwin £50.00 (mtce of website), T.T.Jones Elect £54.49 (light maintenance)
Norfolk ALC £167.61 (annual sub. 2018/19).
(a) To note information/decisions received from NNDC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda was printed.
(c) To consider Norfolk CC consultation on draft Nfk.Access Improvement Plan.
(d) To receive update re Hornsea Windfarm.
(e) To receive update re Affordable Housing
6. Highways & Footpath matters:
(a) To receive update re the restoration of the pond in Beach Lane
(b) To receive update re white line in Church Street
(c) To receive update re “gates” on A149 near cemetery.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
(a) To receive report re allotments (RW)
9. Village Hall:
(a) To receive report re Village Hall (PF)
(b) To note/consider email from Village Hall Management Committee.
10. Cemetery & Churchyard:
(a) To receive update re repair of roadside & verge adjacent to cemetery lay-by.
11. Harry Dawson Playing Field:
(a) To receive report re HDPF (PT).
12. Weybourne Community Fund: To receive report re WCF (RW)
13. Governance: To adopt Privacy Notice/Promise re Data Protection Regs
14. To receive General Correspondence. (not included on agenda)
15. Public Participation (comments/other matters)
16. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Clerk 26/4/18 (01263 822864)
(24, Beech Ave., Sheringham) ([email protected])