Weybourne Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting on Wednesday, 3rd August, 2016 at the Village Hall, Weybourne. – 7.30pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items
1c. To consider vacancy and co-option
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held 6/7/16.
3a. Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
3b. To receive reports from County & District Councillors.
3c. To receive Police Report.
(a) To approve invoices for payment:-
P.Bullimore £246.20 (clerks salary), HMRC £61.60 (tax on clerks salary)
Weybourne V.Hall £15.00 (hire of hall), P.Bullimore £33.87 (clerks expenses)
E-on £40.46 (electricity – lights), Anglian Water £19.22 (allotment water)
(b) To consider request for financial assistance from Village Hall Committee
(c) To note compliance with new Pension Regulations.
(a) To note information/decisions received from NNDC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda was printed.
(c) To receive update re listing buildings.
(d) To receive update re development at 25a, Pine Walk.
6. Highways & Footpath matters:
(a) To receive update re the pond in Beach Lane.
(b) To receive update re installation of the new bench seat on Station Rd.
(c) To receive update re Highways Partnership Scheme 2016-17 & 2017-18.
(d) To note NCC Highways Rangers visit week commencing 29/8/16.
(e) To further consider parking/road safety adjacent to Railway Station
(f) To further consider parishioners letter re parking etc in Church St/Station Rd.
(g) To receive update re state of Shelter and Bus Stop area (RG).
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. Allotments: To receive report re allotments (RW)
9. Village Hall:
(a) To receive report re Village Hall (PF)
(b) To receive report re registration of village hall and land.
(c) To consider fence for western boundary of village hall.
10. Cemetery & Churchyard:
(a) To receive update re additional memorial adjacent to War Memorial
(b) To receive update re damage to cemetery wall.
11. Harry Dawson Playing Field: To receive report re HDPF (PT)
12. Weybourne Community Fund: To receive report re WCF (RW)
13. To note/consider Electoral Review of North Norfolk.
14. To receive General Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
15. Public Participation (comments/other matters)
16. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items.
Clerk 28/7/16 – 01263 822864 – ([email protected])